Thursday, September 16, 2010

Assignment #2

For the Myer Briggs Test you are given letter that respond best to you personality.  The letters I received were ESFP.  This stands for Extraversion, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving. Extraversion stands for the fact that I act first and think/reflect later.  It also means that I feel open and motivated by the outside world of people and things.  With Extraversion I enjoy a variety and changes in relationships with friends.  Sensing means I live in the now.  I use common sense to create practical solutions.  Sensing also means that I do not like guessing, I like when information is concrete.  Feeling means that I think about the outcome and affect a situation will have on others before I do it.  It also means that I am unsettled by conflict.  Perceiving means that I am comfortable moving with the flow.  It also means that I like to multitask, while avoiding things that will affect my flexibility.  I believe that all four of these traits reflect me accurately.   I love diving into work and thinking as I go.  I also enjoy mixing up my friends and continuing to make new ones.  I am a social butterfly.  I think with Feeling, it is definitely stated correctly when it says that I am unsettled with conflict because I cannot stand it when someone is mad at me.  It is the worst feeling in the world and I try to solve it automatically.  The Myer Briggs Test is a great tool to use for anyone curious about their personality style.

No comments:

Post a Comment